If the .exe file is blocked by your email provider, here is a direct link:
http://www.wuala.com/jmehdi/DVD%20ISO%20files/11.10/beta/wubi.exe/

Mehdi Magnon
Administrator of the Sabily Project - Free Islamic Operating System
(http://www.sabily.org)
Administrator of Bayt Al Hikma - Islamic resources and Hadiths
(http://www.bayt-al-hikma.com)