Thanks for the heads up.  That's good to know!  I will be sure to alert all
my uses to the edit history reset.  I don't think that will be a big deal
for them as most of them use other revision control mechanisms (like rcs or
git).  Though I have heard that the time travel feature is a big hit when
deadlines get close!

-Bob