On 7/11/07, Hamptonio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I would be willing to chip in some effort on the mathematica.sage
> file, although not in the very near future.  I plan to begin migrating
> my undergraduate courses to sage from mathematica for fall semester
> 2008.  I hope to convince other faculty do to the same, but it won't
> be easy.  I am mainly interested in the mathematica.sage effort as a
> way to make it easier for my colleagues to port their labs to sage.

Thanks!  Let me know what happens.  And definitely feel free to
post a list of the reasons migrating from Mathematica to SAGE
"definitely won't be easy".  Obviously, bad 3d graphics support
is one reason, but I would love to hear about any and all other
reasons as they arise.  I want to be as aware as possible about them,
so we have some hope of addressing as soon as possible.

 -- William