Your gmp installation is incomplete, missing C++ support,
therefore all the packages that depend on gmp are installed,and not
taken from the system.
And there are dozens such packages, eg mpfr,ntl, arb, flint, pari, eclib...

from your config.log:

configure:10030: checking gmp.h usability
configure:10030: g++ -std=gnu++11 -c -g -O2  conftest.cpp >&5
configure:10030: $? = 0
configure:10030: result: yes
configure:10030: checking gmp.h presence
configure:10030: g++ -E -std=gnu++11  conftest.cpp
configure:10030: $? = 0
configure:10030: result: yes
configure:10030: checking for gmp.h
configure:10030: result: yes
configure:10038: checking gmpxx.h usability
configure:10038: g++ -std=gnu++11 -c -g -O2  conftest.cpp >&5
conftest.cpp:56:10: fatal error: gmpxx.h: No such file or directory

Further, system libgd/gdlib is either not installed, or not well-configured:

configure:22938: $PKG_CONFIG --exists --print-errors "gdlib >= 2.1"
Package gdlib was not found in the pkg-config search path.

similarly, R - it needs  libR, maybe a separate component on your system

configure:28542: checking for R
configure:28549: $PKG_CONFIG --exists --print-errors "libR >= $3.4.4"
Package libR was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libR.pc'