Thanks. I have put your changes on the branch of
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/30044 and did some additional changes.

You can now test using:

tox -e docker-voidlinux-standard

Currently, it fails as follows:

src/doc/bootstrap:85: installing src/doc/en/reference/repl/options.txt
gettext and the gettextize program must be installed and be in
your PATH. E.g. Homebrew installs them in /usr/local/opt/gettext/bin.
Bootstrap failed. Either upgrade autotools or run bootstrap with
the -d option to download the auto-generated files instead.

This means that some package are missing.