On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 9:55:10 AM UTC+9 Matthias Koeppe wrote:

> The conversion of the Trac tickets to GitHub Issues/PRs only works in one
> shot. Incrementally syncing updates from Trac to existing issues is not
> possible.
> This means that we cannot continue to operate Trac after the switch.

That means (1) and (2) at the same time.

I understand that the conversion is one shot process. But that does not
technically force trac to be read-only. I suspect that there may be still
some occasions to leave comments or something on trac after the migration.
Perhaps just my imaginary concern...

Okay. Thanks.