On Jun 4, 2:56 pm, Francois <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<SNIP>

> Hi,

Hi Francois,

> It looks like gmp_aux.h is generated during "make setup3" which is
> completely skipped on sun, from the skpg-install script:
> do_tune()
> {
>     if [ $UNAME = "SunOS" ]; then
>         return
>     fi
>     do_make setup1
>     do_make setup2
>     do_make setup3
>     do_make setup4}
>
> -----------------
> May be you could try to insert "do_make setup3" before ...

gmp_aux.h exists without the tuning, but I am not sure why we skip the
tuning on Solaris. I will certainly see if I cannot reactivate that.
As I mentioned in the other email when you use a csh as login shell
the current build does not work. I believe it is due to some scripts
being called from the makefile as

  sh foo

while foo does not have a shebang. Then things seem to also go bad on
Linux for example, so this is not a Solaris specific problem, but
shell related. I have build the NTL.spkg numerous times on Solaris
with either a sh or bash login shell, so it does work some times ;)

> read more »

Cheers,

Michael