Hi David,

On 3 Aug., 06:24, "Dr. David Kirkby" <david.kir...@onetel.net> wrote:
> But given it was unmerged, should this not be be set to "needs work", rather
> than fixed?

Indeed, there never was an "officially" published version of Sage that
contained the patch. So, I think it indeed does not qualify as
"fixed", and also I don't see the point of declaring it "fixed" and
then opening another ticket for re-merging it.

By the way, the problem with that patch (segfault on t2 but apparently
nowhere else) might be solved with the new singular-3-1-1-4.spkg -- I
am testing this now on t2.

0.02€,
Simon