I started working on a project exactly like this about a year ago.  I
got Geogebra to run from a local copy of the jar files after some
advice from William.

Extract the sagenb spkg.

Under the data directory, make a geogebra directory and place all the
.jar files from http://www.geogebra.org/webstart/unsigned/unpacked/
there.

run sage -python setup.py install

run sage -python setup.py develop

html(' <applet name="ggbApplet" code="geogebra.GeoGebraApplet"
archive="geogebra.jar" codebase = "/java/geogebra"  width="714"
height="447" MAYSCRIPT> </applet> ')

will create a Geogebra applet in the notebook from you local jar files.

I basically used the exact same command that you are using now to
allow the notebook to control the applet.

--
Jacob Hicks