On Wednesday, November 26, 2014 8:53:39 PM UTC, Dima Pasechnik wrote:

> To the contary, I have seen way too much of this shit in my youth, FYI.
> "Laws of the pioneers of the Soviet Union",
> "Moral codex of a young builder of Communism",

Funny that you mention it, but I always noticed many parallels between
Russia and the US. They even both get quite mad real soon if you compare
them to the other side.

In any case, that is just another example of cultural baggage. Which is
neither good nor bad, its just how things are. But we are using English to
communicate, so we have to use the existing concepts in the English
language to communicate. And its known as
a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_of_conduct, trying to invent another
name for it just means that the majority will misunderstand your intentions.

Definition from wikipedia/IFAC: "Principles, values, standards, or rules of
behavior that guide the decisions, procedures and systems of an
organization in a way that (a) contributes to the welfare of its key
stakeholders, and (b) respects the rights of all constituents affected by
its operations."