> I welcome your enthusiasm but please can we stick to established nomenclature?
> If you insist on not calling it "Code" then please also
> explain why Fedora and Django have made a mistake in naming it.

O_o

Dear friend, I am getting slowly convinced that one of us is crazy.
Assuming, as I cannot disprove it, that I am the crazy one, I will
answer your question:

I cannot explain why Fedora or Django did differently, simply because
I do not know them. I have no idea what they do, how they work, or if
they have psychiatric problems. If we have to explain, for whatever we
do, why Fedora and Django did differently, we just can't take any
decision by ourselves. Unless you take them for us, of course. I
strongly believe that I am not the only one here who has no clue about
why Fedora and Django are great, and an example we should follow.

One very disturbing thing I noticed about Fedora and Django is that
they do not even seem to write mathematical code. I do not know what
to think about that.

> A document
> that you first need to reverse-translate from Frenglish to French to English
> to understand is not helpful.

I have no idea on earth what you are talking about. If you need
frenglish lessons I can give you some. It is very simple: just speak
french with an english accent. Of course most words will not
translate, but you have to keep a poker face all along.

Nathann