On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 06:08:47AM -0800, Jakob Kroeker wrote:
>    Question 1: who of the initial 'yes' voters would insist to keep the
>    term 'code of conduct'
>    Question 2: who of the initial 'No' voters would accept the term
>    'guidelines' instead with content as is
>    Question 3: who would accept the term 'guidelines' and also insist on
>    changing the content of the behaviour guidelines

Ah, thanks for running this poll! I have been meaning to do it, but
did not get the time; it indeed feels like that the discussion is
going in round when there is a rather clear consensus emerging.

As I said earlier, I'd be very fine with guidelines, or any variant
that would not make our friends uncomfortable because of a potential
confusion with law. Etiquette (sagiquette?) is quite fine too as it
relates to well established traditions on the net; not only because
it's french :-)

I have no strong opinion on the specific content.

Cheers,
                                Nicolas
http://Nicolas.Thiery.name/