> Could you why you use them instead of 'git trac' ? Is there something
> that they do and that git trac can't do ?
>

> As i said, it is just what i am used to. It is what i did learn to use in
the beginning, and up to now i didn't had any reason to stop using them.  I
don't really know what git trac can do because i didn't look at it.

I understand that this is just my personal preference, so it is not a
strong reason to take a community decission. I just wanted to state that
there is still some people that feels more comfortable with the dev scripts
than the other possible choices.
If you want