Are you sure you need an account on the trac to report it? The http version
at least seems to accept essentially anonymous input.

Alternatively, I guess JP's suggestion should work fine. It might be even
better if some discussion is needed about what interface NTL should provide.

On Tuesday, 18 October 2016 08:52:23 UTC+2, François wrote:
> > On 18/10/2016, at 19:42, Jean-Pierre Flori <
> <javascript:>> wrote:
> >

> > On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 6:37:49 AM UTC+2, Victor Shoup wrote:
> > Good! But it should be determined if there is an interface that ntl
> could provide so that this problem goes away
> >
> > I think that what you suggested: extracting gmp bignums from NTL's ZZ
> (and the other way around) would be great.
> Who is doing the reporting to singular upstream? Preferably someone
> who already has an account on singular’s trac.
> François

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit