On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 5:36 PM, Jeroen Demeyer <jdeme...@cage.ugent.be> wrote:
> Do tracebacks work? That is obviously important to debug stuff.
>
> I notice from the bug report on https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/24221
> that there is something wrong with traceback formatting.

I'm not exactly sure how you mean.  I've had tracebacks working,
seemingly normally, for a while now.  I don't know if I personally did
anything toward that or not--I don't specifically recall encountering
a problem with it (though I have fixed a few issues in the sageinspect
module which could have something to do with it...?).