Vanilla sage is now building and starting with python3. But mostly not yet
working smoothly.

Next logical steps would be : make so that (1) documentation builds (2)
doctest framework works

Concerning meta-tickets, you can look at

https://trac.sagemath.org/query?status=!closed&component=python3

and

https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/15530

Frederic