On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 2:46 PM, Erik Bray <erik.m.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 2:42 PM, Frédéric Chapoton <fchapot...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Could you give us the precise list of tickets that are needed to make the
>> doctest framework work ?
>
> Let me go through and make sure the exact fixes that are needed all
> have tickets now.  I believe they should but I'm not 100% certain.
> I'll go through the existing tickets and apply them to 8.1beta8 and
> see.
>
> I should also mention that most of the tickets I do know of are nearly
> complete by now, at least.

>From my experiments so far it seems that these are the only two
tickets (both already positive review) that need to be merged for the
doctest framework to basically work:

https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/24343
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/24922

Most tests will still *fail* (although a good many of them are fixed
by other open tickets in the python3 component).