Le mardi 5 décembre 2017 10:52:14 UTC+1, Jeroen Demeyer a écrit :

> On 2017-12-04 19:18, Emmanuel Charpentier wrote:
> > I already reported
> > <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sage-release/-BV8h300wXE/-nczXqseCgAJ>
> > (twice
> > <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sage-release/gwDq34aqrW8/Vcm2XSWAAgAJ>
> > !) that 8.1.rc(whatever) won't build without Trac#24121
>
> If you find that ticket so important, why didn't you change its priority
> to "blocker"?

'cause I' a newbie : I am aware that I do not know many things about the
development process : I report what I see or can achieve, and let people
(presumably) more knowledgeable than I am take the "right" decisions. I do
not want to make of myself a bigger pain in the @$$ than I am already :-).

> I see that this was done very recently, but if you had
> done that from the beginning, it would already have been merged.

Indeed. But I had some difficulty to convince others that a change breaking
the last update to Windows 10 was importent enough : I thank that the
critical fact is that Microsoft **pushes** this change to users. teling "do
not upgrade now" is useless...

--
Emmanuel Charpentier