Forgot to specify that these results were for ptestalllong, which is now
pertinent for Python 3-based Sage...

Incidentally, testing on another machine a patch for ticket Trac#28534
<https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/28534> (which needed a large
recompilation), ptest-python3 gives only the well-known failure related to
FLINT. Currently running ptestalllong on this other machine.