With Python 3 on CentOS, all tests from ptestlong passed.

With Python 2, I got a (transient) timeout in

    src/sage/parallel/map_reduce.py

There seems to be a race condition. It is difficult for me to reproduce.
Has anyone seen this before? I am unsure whether this might have been
caused by the recent changes to RecursivelyEnumeratedSet in #27967.