Hello,

A security researcher decided to purposely take down sage.math to
demonstrate that it is possible to fork bomb the machine through the
public sage notebook servers.   I had always plan to run these comletley
public servers until something like this happened.  Therefore,
sagenb.org (and the other public sage notebook servers I host) will be
completely disable until further notice.

I might re-enable them in the future if I set them up from scratch
using a vmware virtual machine and vmware server.  Given that I've never
successfully configured vmware server on any Linux box, I don't know
when this will happen.   If a Sage developer would like to attempt to do
this instead of me on sage.math please contact me, since this is not
currently my highest priority (especially, because I'm in France
traveling right now).

  -- William