> Yes. SHIFT-RETURN could be done with one hand because as you said, the
> RETURN key is in a very close proximity to the SHIFT key (on my
> keyboard at least).
>
> The problem though, to do this with one hand, one must twist the thumb
> in 90 degree angle as one it hitting on RETURN key with the index
> finger, (I do not think I could press both keys with just one finger),
> and my thumb has a bit of arthritis which makes hard to bend it too
> much. It is also a bit awkward to hit a key with a finger twisted in
> this fashion. I just tried it.
>
> But it is a good suggestion and shows imagination and thinking outside
> the box.
>
> I think another solution would be to get one of those programmable
> keyboards and program it to send SHIFT-RETURN when hitting some F key
> which is not used. And use that F key for SAGE only.
>
> Meanwhile, I have to continue to reach out and use both hands in order
> to evaluate a SAGE cell.

Hmm.  Well, one could click "Evaluate", though of course doing it a
lot could be annoying/repetitive stress inducing...

I have been trying different things on a colleague's normal non-laptop
PC keyboard; perhaps 2nd and 3rd or 2nd and 4th fingers (counting
thumb as 1st finger) would work for you?  I really think that some
combination of "pointer + another" might be suitable, if your keyboard
configuration is similar to hers.   Of course, this means one has to
shift the hand every time, but only right-left, not twisting (I hope).

However, I doubt that Return will become even an option, because one
would want multiple lines in a single cell.  I have no idea what the
status of Enter would be, or even if every OS/popular browser would
recognize the difference.  Minh?

But keep asking these kinds of questions.  A while ago there was some
very helpful feedback on the best way to default-show graphs for
different types of color-blindness - the Sage community is interested
in keeping the software usable for everyone, not just 90 wpm typing
speed demons with ultra-ergonomic keyboards or perfect voice
recognition software :)

- kcrisman