I'm wondering if anyone is using SAGE on a cluster.  I recall something
about dSAGE a while back, is that still being supported?

I see on the tutorial there's something about using mpiPy with SAGE.
If I install SAGE on each of my compute nodes, is mpiPy already
included?  Do I have to setup mpi separately?  BTW, I have 25 compute
nodes networked via gigabit switched ethernet, each is a dualcore 2GHz
AMD Athlon.

TIA,
A. Jorge Garcia
http://calcpage.tripod.com

Teacher & Professor
Applied Mathematics, Physics & Computer Science
Baldwin Senior High School & Nassau Community College