> Incidentally, please feel free to be explicit about what features are
> missing for you to use it for research - and, if possible, any open
> source projects which *do* have such features and would be possible to
> add to Sage, especially Python, C, or C++ libraries.

My research involves numerical algorithms and large datasets; so what
I'd mostly need is facilities for referencing other notebooks as
libraries, facilities for managing and sharing large datasets between
notebooks, and somewhat better plotting/graphics facilities.

What would also be useful is a facility that triggers recomputation of
notebooks automatically (i.e., without loading them manually and
selecting recomputation) and notifies me of progress in
recomputations.

Tom