Robert,  Yes, In both my FireFox and Windows Explorer the jmol web
page causes both browsers to fail.  I also tried to view the 3D plot
from Sage in Windows Explorer and got the same failure.  So it
probably is not sage, but jmol in XP.  Again, one way out is running
FireFox from within Ubuntu.  For general windows users setting up
Ubuntu may be a little complicated.  I recorded most of the steps so I
could post a step by step guide.  Mike