Hi,

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 1:02 AM, bb <bblo...@arcor.de> wrote:

<SNIP>

> If you mean the Sphinx source "of" the translation, there is`nt any. But in
> a mail from 02.04.2010 22:24 Minh Van Nguyen wrote that he is willing to
> copy/paste it to Sphinx - if it is positively reviewed and etc....

I apologize for the confusion. I have spent too much time on writing
other stuff so I haven't taken the time to translate your ODF to use
Sphinx. So here is the situation with respect to your German
translation of the Sage installation guide.

* You have kindly translated the installation guide to German. Many
thanks for your hard work!

* You have posted an ODF of that guide to this mailing list. Thank you
for making your translation public!

* I have volunteered to turn that ODF document to use Sphinx.

* I haven't had time to start the translation to Sphinx.

I have created ticket #8660 [1] to keep track of the issue of using
Sphinx markup for your German translation.

[1] http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/8660

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen