Hi SaligaoNetters
 
I'm fine with this idea of Dilip's.  Since I'm not creative (especially with 
regard to websites) I'll leave this to those who are.
 
As for missing funds, missing donations etc.  I am aware of these too. In fact 
it is because of these that I opted to attend the meeting, ask questions, get 
clarifications & finally agreed to be the "messenger" only.   Each definitely 
needs to know where his donation is going & if it is being made use of for the 
purpose fro which it is meant. 
 
And whilst on the subject, a few years ago I did take up one of the "donation 
disappearing" acts.  I was asked to help out by requesting Saliganvkars in the 
Gulf to contribute in some form or the other - I got hyper & point blank 
refused unless receipts were produced.  One receipt was produced before I 
returned here ...dont know about the others. Hence the need to follow up & 
question.  The present Committee did confirm that we could do this at any point 
in time & there would be "transparency".  I believe them. So do exercise your 
rights by all means.  
 
The rest can hereafter be discussed on the imminent website as suggested by 
Diliip.
 
Annette


From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: RE: [SALIGAONET] pictures of the 
Saligao ChurchDate: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 22:59:20 +0400



 I wont say any more after this, but I believe the correct way to go about this 
is as follows: If any one wants to use a web site for a cause, good or bad, hot 
or cold, heritage or non-heritage,  create a web site (takes 30 minutes), give 
us the link and then whosoever wants to get involved can do so by visiting that 
site. I really don't look forward to a prolonged boring intrusion into my 
privacy.  Can someone just do that? Call the site the 'saligao church appeal 
site' or whatever, and then keep out of my (? our) hair ?No doubt everyone who 
contributes will obtain a place in heaven. I do hope they obtain a few tiles 
for the roof in the process too, a task that has sometimes proven quite 
difficult to achieve (vide Alfred's letter about some donations 
disappearing)[EMAIL PROTECTED]
_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/
_______________________________________________
Saligao 403511 website http://saligao.goa-india.org
Saligaonet mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.goacom.org/mailman/listinfo/saligaonet
  • RE: [SA... ANNETTE D'SOUZA
    • Re... Kevin Saldanha
      • ... dilip dacruz
        • ... Frederick Noronha [फ़र ेदरिक नोर ोनया]
          • ... Kevin Saldanha
          • ... Frederick Noronha [फ़र ेदरिक नोर ोनया]
          • ... dilip dacruz
          • ... ANNETTE D'SOUZA
    • RE... dilip dacruz
      • ... Albert Da Cruz
      • ... ANNETTE D'SOUZA

Reply via email to