----- Original Message -----
From: Nick Humphries <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: 1. èervence 1999 17:23
Subject: Re: New: SimCoupe 0.783a

Not as
> it is on Linux, I know, but another pretty important piece of information
when
> you're developing for Windows.
>
> Anyway, all this is moot since, as Allan pointed out, using the zlib
library
> eliminates the need for the user to somehow find a copy of gzip. So my
solution
> was a good one after all...

Partially, since user usually wants to pack all his existing uncopressed
files.
This must be done using GZIP.

Again, I preffer ZIP's possibility of packing multiple files.

> Nick

Aley [eili] Keprt - student, programmer (multimedia soft. etc.)
                    phone: +420-68-538 70 35
     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ***  http://get.to/aley