----- Original Message -----
From: Dan Dooré <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > My suggestion would just be to all meet up in the pub
> > opposite Quedgely village hall, making sure we all wear a
> > black arm band to keep Graham happy.
> Is that the Basket Weaver or the evil Wacky Warehouse?

I guess the weaver is more traditional, although wasn't it going to shut?
Or was that a rumour.

The wacky warehouse is bigger, does black pudding, and has the kids bit
(although we may be a bit big to overrun it).

As long as everyone knows which that'll be fine.

Hold on.  Everyone will just argue and we'll end up with 2 parties one in
each pub ;-)

> > Hmmm.  Of course, someone else could try and hire the hall
> > out for the day.
> Why bother - we'd only do what we usually do and spend twice as much time
in
> the pub ;-)

True, although it'd be ince to see same sams.

What the hell, everyone can come back to mine(*) for afters and I'll boot up
EGGBuM ;-)

<* for reasons of space ROAR >

....@/