But Gloucester don't have 'The Kings Way' or 'Mubles' (but maybe thats a
good ting :) )

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 1999 10:10 PM
Subject: Re: Sam's Birthday

> Easy enough to book the hall - I guess we'd have to go through some sort
of pretense of showing / selling stuff. Or we could make a weekend of it -
an all day drinking session on Saturday for those up for it, and the show on
the Sunday (with an all day drinking session for those still up for it....).

> Swansea would be good - we could do a brief tour round the various offices
of MGT/SAMCo/SamTech, houses of the various SAMCo employees etc etc and
other such tedious things. Perhaps a piss-up in Gloucester is our best bet.