On 30 Aug 99, at 20:41, Martin Wilson wrote:

> How about we make costumes of that sam coupe robot mascot thing and all
> wear them on a trip to holland. Then we all head for the red light
> district and indulge ourselves in wierd sexual acts while still wearing
> the costumes. Well its an idea to put into the mix.

Or we could re-enact some scenes from the users manual. Bagsy
I do the one with SAM being blown off his chair by the sheer
excitement he gets when playing a sam game. Vegetable Vacation
I bet.

Peace, Love and Kisses,
JohnnaPig Teare
http://www.theunstoppablesexmachine.freeserve.co.uk
"It won't get better but it might never get worse..."