----- Original Message -----
From: Gavin Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2000 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: SAM Community iss 2(...3!)

> Go for it - I can stick an advert in the next issue of SC for a second
> hand SAM for you if you like. And I'm still trying to get round to
> getting an Atom myself - last time I spoke to Len he had trouble getting
> a bracket for the internal version (which needs 2.5" drives). However, I
> bought a 17gig hard drive for my PC a month ago and the PC motherboard
> blew a week later, so maybe I'll get an external Atom after all, and see
> if I can fill the 17 gig with SAM stuff ;) (What's the biggest drive
> anyone has tried with the Atom?)

As i understand Edwin has tested the Atom with a 6.4gig drive, it worked
perfectly. One question remains then, what the hell do you do with 8000
empty records

Robert van der Veeke aka RJV Graphics
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Currently listening to : The Bone Collector - OST

> > I don't know for what purpose this list was created??? Spectrum die...
> Nah - best not to dye them, they look so much better in black and rubber
- David L in reply to a troll on Comp.Sys.Sinclair