From: Colin Macdonald
> What about the paper mags, does anyone still have those?

I've got all ... Erm... 2 issues of BOAI that I can put up, provided that
there are no objections from the Rookyards.

(I lost touch with them a while back... I need to get back in touch).

> C.
>
> PS : Mr Cooke, that's a yes ;)  Good luck!

Unfortunately, when it came to the in-person interview my 3D math was rusty.
Everything else, they liked. 3D Math being rusty? Even though I could look
it up in a pinch, and be up to speed in 2 weeks? They didn't like that.

Slightly annoying really. So I'm on a mission to improve my 3D math skills
(which I mostly did the evening after the exam, so now I'm pissed at myself
about the lost opportunity).

I still might make it down to E3 - one potential plan is to start my own
business, or go work with someone else's. I may just show up regardless
because I want to go :)

Simon