Calvin Allett wrote:
What are the most important disks which you remember
which are missing?

I think most stuff is now up on NVG apart from these:

"These are the files that could not be unpacked as part of the achive re-org
project.

There are stored here as DSK files with the offending code inside, if you have
a copy of these then please upload a DSK version to /pub/sam-coupe/incoming.
        ,
Dan Doore 04/01/05

Files and original locations in the tree

./adult/net_23.TDO - cannot read TDO file
./disks/misc/treaty - cannot unpack
./disks/music/etracker/modules/MikeAJTrackerModules 1 and 2 - cannot unpack
./disks/music/etracker/etrackerdemo - cannot unpack
./disks/utils/disk/old/lib30a - cannot unpack
./disks/utils/disk/lib30b - cannot unpack
./disks/utils/Prntfx - cannot unpack
./disks/utils/TIFF LCB - cannot unpack
./disks/utils/terminal-emulation/commix - cannot unpack
"

There was a stack of stuff by Daton that isn't up but I can't remember a lot else.

There seems to be some disk magazines missing, plus
there was some Australian software for SAM distributed
over here in 93-95 that seems to be not preserved,

ColonySoft?

I can only say that someone from Scotland who`s name I
forget (Derek something ?) seemewd to be organising it
as Shareware...

Derek Morgan - Sam PD?

SCPSDU etc, ...

Justin Ash?