On 23 Sep 2008, at 21:40, Thomas Harte wrote:

Through an uninteresting, indirect route, it seems likely that I'll be attending and supplying a Sam for the homebrew area of Byte-Back 2009 (http://byte-back.info/), one of those classic gaming convention thingies, which will occur in Stoke-on-Trent on March the 7th and 8th next year. Consequential questions:

Interesting link! This was the first I had heard of the show.

1) Will anybody else be in attendance?

Possibly?

2) Is anybody willing and able to transfer some of my Sam programs to actual Sam floppy in preparation for the event? I guess I'll want to take all of my current 3d stuff and maybe another thing that I've just started messing around with.

Yes, that's easy enough to do.

3) Does anybody else have anything I can take along? Obviously the tag 'homebrew' doesn't mean that much in the Sam world, but in the context of all the information available I'm interpreting it just to mean new stuff for old hardware.

Dunno. Maybe. I have a couple of things perpetually on the go, so maybe I'll manage to scrape together enough time between now and March to finish them up? It's a target to work towards, if nothing else.

Andrew

--
 ---       Andrew Collier         ----
  ---- http://www.intensity.org.uk/ ---