Quoting Thomas Harte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Oh gosh, I've just realised how that reads! To be clear: I consider the
massive holes to be obvious, "Prince of Persia, Lemmings, Defender" to
be a subset of the obvious list, and I intended "anything else
particularly worth showing" to be a request for impressive titles that
may not be obvious. I certainly didn't mean to imply, and definitely
don't believe, that Prince of Persia, Lemmings and Defender are the
complete list of Sam titles that I subjectively consider to be worth
showing.

Although they are good ones :)