I like the idea of increasing the SAM library and I think as the SAM is 20
years old this year we should push ‘Retro Gamer’ into making a long awaited few
page spread on our beloved SAM at least this would raise the profile of the SAM
and get people wondering what it’s about and maybe get more people attempting
to program it.

A competition would be a great idea and I would try and finish some of my
projects off (Been busy with being a dad again)

I still believe that people have missed the greatness of the SAM due to 16 bit
machines becoming dominate at the time of it’s release.

So to all of us who have got unfinished projects “Let’s get on with it”

Andy (Taff)