we should push ‘Retro Gamer’

I had approached Retro Gamer before about writing about the SAM and have signed a freelance contract for writing for them, time hasn't been on my side lately but it's on my to-do list to get an article completed as it is approaching the 20th Birthday... I'll persue this one again!

I still believe that people have missed the greatness of the SAM due
to 16 bit machines becoming dominate at the time of it’s release.

Seconded!

So to all of us who have got unfinished projects “Let’s get on with it”

I fall into that catagory too.... time to get Comet out, and to get SAM Revival 23 finished off and printed asap.

Quite a few things lined up for SAM Revival and I'm toying with the idea of a complete colour issue for a special 20th birthday issue - if I can find somewhere to do affordable magazine printing I'd really like to do a one-off glossy mag for the birthday - as Sam has never had a 'proper' glossy mag during it's life...!

Colin
=====
Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the SAM Coupe
1995-2009 - Celebrating 15 Years of developing for the SAM Coupe
Website: http://www.samcoupe.com/