very nice! cheers tom
anyone figure out how to get the mouse to work with it?
anyone got a mouse driver for sim coupe that uses the roller ball -
think the mb-02+ and velesoft kempston mouse interface allow for
roller balls?

anyone got sim coupe to read a real atom lite compact flash memory
device yet - my version keeps asking me to create - which writes the
data on the card?