:

> But it keeps coming back with an error saying the source
> files cannot be read.

These filese have been put in a "denied" state due to someone at one time have
requested them removed for download.  I should of course have made a note on
who and when, but that never happened.  Who owns the rights to this software
now is not clear to me, but unless someone with a bit of authority on the issue
comes forward and approves I'm relucantat to just release them. This also goes
for a few other pieces of SAM Coupe software visible, but not downloadable,
from the archive.

 -Frode