Only another 25 odd years and it can be released ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no [mailto:owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no] On
Behalf Of Tennebø Frode
Sent: 09 April 2013 07:40
To: 'sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no'
Subject: RE: MGT-Samco newsdisks not downloadable

:

> But it keeps coming back with an error saying the source files cannot
> be read.

These filese have been put in a "denied" state due to someone at one time
have requested them removed for download.  I should of course have made a
note on who and when, but that never happened.  Who owns the rights to this
software now is not clear to me, but unless someone with a bit of authority
on the issue comes forward and approves I'm relucantat to just release them.
This also goes for a few other pieces of SAM Coupe software visible, but not
downloadable, from the archive.

 -Frode