The guy who constantly puts a Sam up for sale at £699 has upped his price
to £799 now, http://lngs.tv/1nKs7OB, probably off the back of the
referenced sale going for £442.  Although I don't agree with the greed of
attempting to sell a Sam at that price, (presumably to an uneducated
buyer), I do like the fact that if you do a worldwide listing of the eBay
Vintage Computer category, and sort it by highest price first, the Sam is
usually very close to the top.