 From: Stephen Longhurst <st...@longsteve.com>
To: sam-users <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Wednesday, 12 March 2014, 10:25
Subject: Re: Raising the price benchmark??

The guy who constantly puts a Sam up for sale at £699 has upped his price to
£799 now, http://lngs.tv/1nKs7OB, probably off the back of the referenced sale
going for £442.  Although I don't agree with the greed of attempting to sell a
Sam at that price, (presumably to an uneducated buyer), I do like the fact that
if you do a worldwide listing of the eBay Vintage Computer category, and sort
it by highest price first, the Sam is usually very close to the top.

Gosh £442 and only one drive.