Van: owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no [mailto:owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no] Namens
David Sanders
Verzonden: vrijdag 8 december 2017 01:24
Aan: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Onderwerp: Re: who

Good to see a lot of people still here :-)

Here's an actual thing for your Sam:

http://innsmouth.dsanders.uk/ETracker-Brexit_Special.dsk

David

On 27 November 2017 at 21:40, Thomas Harte <tomh.retros...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have recently been puzzling again on the topic of efficient division as I
think I've finally resolved the precision problems that blocked my first-person
efforts last time. But I've yet to so much as install an assembler, so that
doesn't mean a lot.