Me want please :)

On 08.12.2017 19:36, Adrian Brown wrote:
Well everyone needs to unpack their sams ready for Treasure Island
Dizzy ;)

FROM: owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no [mailto:owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no]
ON BEHALF OF Edwin Blink
 SENT: 08 December 2017 17:31
 TO: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
 SUBJECT: RE: who

I’m still here too.

Haven’t done anything SAM wise for decade or so. My coupie is packed
in moving boxes for years :P

Here's an actual thing for your Sam:

http://innsmouth.dsanders.uk/ETracker-Brexit_Special.dsk [1]

This brings back some memories. Can listen to Nameless Euro smup for
hours.

VAN: owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no [mailto:owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no]
NAMENS David Sanders
 VERZONDEN: vrijdag 8 december 2017 01:24
 AAN: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
 ONDERWERP: Re: who

Good to see a lot of people still here :-)

Here's an actual thing for your Sam:

http://innsmouth.dsanders.uk/ETracker-Brexit_Special.dsk [1]

David

On 27 November 2017 at 21:40, Thomas Harte <tomh.retros...@gmail.com>