Hi Jeremy,

It seems so, I'm sorry if that's the case. I did try and notify
people so this would not break.

no problem, the most important thing to me is that we can find a solution that everyone is happy with.

It's not important now, what's more important is ensuring
that the SQL modules are maintained going forward.

Agreed.

Volker (and others) are making passdb backend changes. You need to keep testing it with the SQL module as these changes are
made to make sure it keeps working. No one else is testing it
so the interface is fragile.

Testing the interface is no problem. My problem, however, is fixing bugs or changing/adapting functionality. (See below)

Haven't reviewed that bug - we need someone who will do
that (review the bugs) and maintain the module - no matter
what gets done. Of course the maintainer also gets to argue
and complain and *help* design the passdb changes :-).

I use the pdb_mysql module in an environment with about 100 clients and 1.500 users. We have a self-written web interface, and Samba and the web interface are based on the pdb_mysql module.

However, I am no programmer, so I need your help.

I can test, debug and act as a contact person, however, I need someone supporting me as a developer, as I can't code a single line. :-)

Do you see any chance in this?

Looking forward to working with you!
Florian