Use picard

From: Ogan [mailto:aba...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2015 2:06 PM
To: Matteo Manca - Malattie Rare Sardegna
Cc: samtools-help@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Samtools-help] samtools 1.2 - rmdup Error: bam_get_library() not
yet implemented

Anybody have any solution. This has been there since version 1.0. Had to switch
to alternatives, but looking forward to using samtools rmdup again :)

Thanks

On Mar 20, 2015, at 7:06 AM, Matteo Manca - Malattie Rare Sardegna
<matteoma...@malattieraresardegna.it<mailto:matteoma...@malattieraresardegna.it>>
 wrote:
Hi all,
I'm trying to remove duplicates from my bam file (paired end reads, aligned
with bwa mem algorithm) using the following command

"samtools rmdup bamfile_sorted bam_no_duplicates".

Unfortunately, I got the "bam_get_library() not yet implemented" error.

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance,

Matteo