Sanskaari Welfare Society (regd.)

Green Team

…We care for nature

"GREEN DIWALI CAMPAIGN 2008"

In order to make this festive season more enjoyable and greener, Sanskaari
Welfare Society's Green Team launches "GREEN DIWALI CAMPAIGN 2008" on
9thOct, 08 i.e. Dussehra and will end on 28
th Oct, 08 i.e. Diwali.

The 20-day campaign will make people aware of ill effects of bursting
fire-crackers during the Hindu festive season and especially on Diwali.
Every year on during this time, the air gets highly polluted leading to
health problems to humans and affecting the Nature & Mother Earth. All the
citizens of Republic of India need to take pledge not to burst crackers this
Diwali and be a part of our green initiative. Our volunteers and friends
need to make others aware of all the possible effects of bursting crackers.
You also need to tell them on how to enjoy a safe and green Diwali.

"GREEN DIWALI CAMPAIGN 2008" will host awareness drives, informative
sessions, awareness through posters, and much more….

Come!! Join Us!! Be Green this Diwali!!

GREEN IS ON..!!

Green Team
Sanskaari Welfare Society