ORAL AWARENESS DRIVE TILL 14th Oct. 2008... TALK TO UR FAMILY, FRNZ,
RELATIVES, ANYONE about ill- effects of bursting crackers... do d
beginning... D odr things will be mentioned soon... 9,10,11,12,13 n 14th Oct
2008- ORAL AWARENESS DAYS....
REPLY WITH THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE U HAVE BEEN ABLE TO CREATE AN IMPACT ON..
till 15th Morning... :)

GREEN IS ON..!!

--
Nakul