Hi,

This is Krishna with iMCS, we have an urgent requirement for the Following
position appreciate if you could respond with your Updated profile,
Availability, and Visa Status and Expected rate ASAP. Please let me know
Comfortable level ASAP

*Requirement No:1*
Position: SAP Systems Analyst
Location:OR
Duration:12Months+
Job Description:
Years of Experience & Expertise Level: Sr. SAP Analyst. 8-9 + yrs. exp.
Project Description:
IT EC3, Finance Information Services group needs an SAP Systems Analyst to
assist with the E-Pipe EOL Archiving project which gears around developing
and configuring SAP archiving objects in order to be able to shut down the
E-Pipe.
Daily Responsibilities: Work together with other employees who have
experience with the E-Pipe environment at our company. In addition, the CW
will have to work closely with biz partners in order to understand
requirements. The CW will work with his/her team to design, test, and
develop archiving objects and deploy them into production. The CW will need
to create documentation for future use.
Necessary Skills (Must Have):
SAP R3
SAP NetWeaver
SAP Data Archiving
SAP Configuration and customization archiving objects development
Additional Skills Desired (Nice to Have):
System Analyst skills
Communication skills

*Requirement No:2*
Position:Oracle Developer
Location:MA*{Required F2F (Local Required)}*
Duration:6 months+
Job Description:
strong knowledge of database and date warehousing concepts, especially
around database architectural issues related to performance. Strong
knowledge of Oracle is a requirement. Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server in
addition is a plus. Experience with ETL processes that load data from an
OLTP database into a data warehouse is a big plus.

Regards,
Krishna
iMCS Group Inc,
469 442 3300